Here we look at the elements of Alchemy. Alchemy being A power or process of transforming something common into something special.' Mirriam Webster's dictionary.
I've never wanted to be a witch, but an alchemist, now that's a different matter. ~ JK Rowling
Many people when looking at alchemy only look at the transmutation of lead into gold. Assuredly wealth creation is an element of alchemy but only one element of alchemy.
True alchemy is the evolution or transmutation from where we are to where we wish to be, or our highest vision that we have for ourselves. In all areas of life. Having being a multi millionaire, and bankrupt I really appreciate physical wealth, but it is only one aspect of life and without wealth' in the other areas we would be really poor.
Thinking and wishing will not turn base metal into gold. But here with the elements of alchemy you will understand how to turn the common into something special.
1. Decide your life's purpose what is it that your uniquely equipped to be, to do and to have? If you're not sure about your life's purpose head over to my blog whereTODAY you can get a mini course for Free which will help you ascertain what you life's purpose is.
2. Define your Physical Health objective(s) how long do you wish to live for and what quality of health do you desire.
3. Determine what you would like your Family and home situation to look like. Kids? How do you wish to communicate with your significant other? Over time the quality of your communication determines the quality of your relationship, if you wish to communicate better look at my blog How to Communicate
4. Explore what your spiritual outcome you would like. This is an apposite time to recall that we're human beings, not human doings, we need time to be.
5. Discover what financial and career objectives are
6. Conceive your social relationships
7. What are you goals regarding mental improvement, learn a language, learn to touch type, take a degree/phd. Our brains can get better with age, if we use them!
Now that you have accomplished the first element of alchemy deciding what it is that you desire, the second element of alchemy is to establish where you are in each of the key areas of your life. Health, wealth, relationships both family and social your spirituality and your mental condition, these are the elements of alchemy like Water, earth, air and fire are of the physical world.
With the second element of alchemy you take an honest and open inventory of where you are. If you're deep in debt and just 30 days from financial disaster as most people in the west are. Then put that down that your finances are in a mess, positive affirmations will not get you out of debt. Thinking and wishing will not turn base metal into gold but by deciding where it is that you want to go and establishing where you are now takes us to the third element is putting a plan together from where we are to where we desire to be. If you've gone through a rough time This will help Turn your Worst into Your best Day. If you're struggling to find the time to do what you want and are lurching from one must do to the next have a read of my blog the Importance of Time management
The fourth element of Alchemy is take action, small amounts of action will at best produce small results and often will produce no results at all. You might just feel that you're doing something. To produce noticeable results massive focused action is the way to go.
The fifth element is to review the results that have been achieved form the massive focused action that we undertook. Test and measure, do more of what works that takes you towards your goal and is fun. And do less or stop those things that are producing results that are divergent from what you desire.
Sixth element of alchemy let go, have fun, relaxing in the knowledge that you are in the process of creating something magical. Turning the common into something really valuable a life lived on purpose full of vibrant good health abundant wealth and deep and fulfilling relationships.
To summaries the six element
1. Decide your life's purpose what is it that your uniquely equipped to be do and have.
2. Establish where you are in each of the key areas of your life
3. Put a plan together from where we are to where we desire to be.
4. Take action. Massive action.
5. Review the results that have been achieved.
6. Let go, have fun.
We have looked at the elements of alchemy, like help in transmuting your life from the common to the extordinary go to my blog and grab a copy for the mini course which is Free TODAY and start your alchemist journey.
Through love the devil becomes an angel. Through love stones become soft as butter. Through love grief is like delight. Through love demons become the servants of God. ~ Rumi
Articles are just a very small portion of guidance and help I can provide, to give you a more satisfying life both now and in the future. To live the life you were born to live. Are you ready to move forward? Come and say hi