Thursday, February 14, 2013

Living With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia? There's A Community For You

Do you have or do not like people suffering from chronic myeloid leukemia (CML)? CML is a cancer of the blood and bone marrow, which the body produces cancerous white blood cells. CML can be diagnosed and sometimes leave a person feeling especially alone, in all parts of the world since, CML has only 1-2 cases per 100,000 people per year.

When David was diagnosed with CML 9 Wolovitz years ago, I was afraid of the possible consequences of this disease, and the search for the greatest amount of information I could find was this rare cancer. Like a lot of people with CML, saw Wolovitz alone, did not know where to turn for help and support. Since then joined Wolovitz CMLEarth.com, an online community that enables people with CML to make connections for people who share a common background, interests or geography. Research shows that is an important communication for people like Wolovitz with rare cancers, those who want to communicate with people who have had similar experiences.

"After years of living with CML, I am still a need to connect with others who have been subjected to a similar diagnosis," says Wolovitz. "It was amazing for me to achieve a number of people affected by this disease. I look forward to others to provide me with the continued hope and encouragement."

Through CMLEarth.com, Wolovitz able to make contact with other CML patients in all parts of the world, and expressed support for the other patients. The website also allows patients to connect to the patient groups for support and additional information. And sponsor of the service by Novartis Oncology, the world leader in treatments for CML.

"I have connected to being a member of CMLEarth.com me with his patients and inspired me to share my story, just like so many people with CML are in all parts of the world, and I feel really has nothing to society CML", says Wolovitz.

To join the global network of lines dedicated to CML patients and groups of patients and staff in the field of health care. Visit CMLEarth.com to join today.

No comments:

Post a Comment